Art-Deco, Jewel Toned Wedding
This art-deco inspired, jewel toned wedding at the Terra Gallery in San Francisco was one of the most unique, beautiful events under the Savvy name. Every now and then a client comes along that pulls at our creative heartstrings, and Vi and Sean were one of those couples! Recently featured in The Knot magazine's fall issue, this city wedding is the ultimate source of elegant inspiration and beautiful details. Shot by rockstar photographer Sylvie Gil, these photos will make you want to throw a gatsby-esque affair.
A huge thank you to the team of vendors that made all of this possible. See the full list below.
The art-deco inspired wedding invitations and paper products were designed by a best friend of the bride. Paper products can be a great way to express your personal style as a couple and these invitations tied the entire jewel-toned theme together.
Creating an intimate, separate ceremony site inside the industrial Terra Gallery in San Francisco was no small feat, but Kelly of A Savvy Event definitely found that perfect balance. By incorporating items like Turkish rugs and geometric candles she made the space feel homey. Metallic accents and the jewel tone floral statement elevated the look and tied everything together.
As residents of San Francisco, Vi and Sean knew that the Terra Gallery was the perfect venue for their wedding day celebration. City weddings can be tricky to plan, but they enlisted the help of A Savvy Event and their vision came to life. The modern Terra Gallery was the perfect compliment to their art-deco aesthetic.
The industrial chandeliers were one of the bride's favorite focal points in the design of her wedding, and looked as if they were made for the space. They created a statement over the head table and helped to tie the room together.
- Ceremony & Reception Site: Terra Gallery & Event Venue, San Francisco
- Photography: Sylvie Gil Photography
- Event Planning & Design: Kelly McLeskey Dolata of A Savvy Event
- Floral Design: Shotgun Floral Studio
- Officiant: Denise Olson (groom's sister-in-law)
- Gown: Alyne by Rita Vinieris, Kinsley James, Walnut Creek, CA
- Veil: MignonneHandmade, Etsy.com
- Headpiece: Debbie Carlisle
- Shoes: Imagine by Vince Camuto
- Engagement & Wedding Rings: La Bijouterie
- Necklace: Tiffany & Co.
- Hair & Makeup: Julie Morgan
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Various Formalwear
- Custom Stationary: Verna Bhargava (friend of the couple)
- Rentals: Blueprint Studios, Encore Events Rentals
- Catering: Jessica Lasky Catering
- Cake & Desserts: Honeycomb
- Music: DJ Alex Carter of Boutique DJs and Entertainment
- Photo Booth: The Booth Bus
- Lighting: Got Light